Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rtraynor

R.I.S. R.A.S and I.C.S

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Would any type of rail system fit my ICS m4 that at the moment has a SIR system on it?

No, Not unless you change the delta ring to a g&p one.

No, Not unless you change the delta ring to a g&p one.

alright, thanks!

I think I might have a spare g&p one bud, If your at greenzone on saturday ill bring it with me if I can find it.

Could you send me a pictures of it please?

Dont have pictures of onemy spare but here is one the exact same, The threads should be the same so should fit if you want an RIS/RAS thats not an ICS

GP123_1_mark.jpg

alright, i might stop by greenzone later on tomorrow would that be fine?

The delta rings sold by ant-supplies also work as well (I've got ICS sports lines with MOE hand guards), the wings on the barrel need to be filed off, and an end cap (not sure on exact name) will also be needed, also sold by ant-supplies.

The delta rings sold by ant-supplies also work as well (I've got ICS sports lines with MOE hand guards), the wings on the barrel need to be filed off, and an end cap (not sure on exact name) will also be needed, also sold by ant-supplies.

thanks, will look it up!

might not make it up tomorrow (weather dependent) but next time I am (should be wednesday night) ill leave it with fred or bobby