airsoftbbgun.co.uk

ratzz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am just dipping my toe into this hobby, and I purchased a gun and pellets from airsoftbbgun.co.uk

I haven't received any goods from them, and they are not answering emails - even worse, the website has been "Down for Maintenance" for a few days now.

Do any of you guys have any info on this company? Have you had problems with delivery etc...?

I'm beginning to panic a little now - I think they have taken my money and run!

I have the address as:

airsoftBBgun
3rd Floor
36 Langham Street
London
W1W 7AP
Telephone:

This was from a cached page on Google.

Any info would be great.

Thanks guys

Simon

Can I also add this from Nominet (if it helps!)

Domain name:
airsoftbbgun.co.uk

Registrant:
Joost Singh

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 22-May-2012
Expiry date: 22-May-2014
Last updated: 02-Jul-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
dns.site5.com
dns2.site5.com

WHOIS lookup made at 10:41:04 31-May-2013

This is obviously a scam site as they have lied to you. Go to your bank if you've used your card or paypal and get them to sort it out. Do it ASAP. Also, the business does not exist on companies house. This means he's not a registered business. Also, the pellets they sell are a load of s***. What gun did you get?

Sweet jesus, you can clearly tell that's a scam website. Not only have I not heard of them, but just the general layout of the site has "scam" written all over it.

Just like Zak has said, they only sell very basic BBs.

Next time you buy something, buy it from TRUSTED websites. Actionhobbies, Airsoftworld, Wolfarmouries, LWA etc.

Archived