Help Tac find an MTP daysack!

TacMaster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm buying a new day sack for when we get the kit change to MTP and I've not found much decent stuff under £40. Can anyone help me find an MTP/similar rucksack? atm I've narrowed it down to these 2:

Please post any finds, I'd like to get one quickly before I get distracted by some shiny new gadget :)

I have the 50lt version of the Strum Mil-Tec one, used it in Cyprus for a 7 day exercise and it fell apart (holes in it from being lightly dragged, stiching comong undone etc), its ok for a day/weekend but not anything longer/more heavy duty, nor will it last a while. I'm looking at getting some form of Camelbak when i next get paid, but that will be well over £40 :L

Thanks for warning me about the Sturm day sack; however, I'm not looking for something I can drag to hell and back in one piece.

All I really want in a daysack is something which can fit waterproofs/warm kit, has molle and looks vaguely multicam.

• Supporters

Can i Just Say if you had £200 Get the KarrimorSF Tecmac 50 Litre it's well worth it aswell as being able to buy side's that'll conform to anything you want

• Supporters

Get the issue one from eBay? Bound to be one on there cheap :P

I've had a look on fleabay, but all the bargains seem to evaporate when I load up the site :(

One of my mates got an issue daysack for £20 on there once, not heard of or seen any other bargains though.

• Supporters

i know their was one of the Issue one's (Also karrimorSF but the Size down from the 50Litre)

I'll try and get a Link to it but for less than £50 i'd think it'll go pretty damn fast

Thanks craig, I'm able to wangle a few quid from elsewhere provided it doesn't get too expensive.

I have a nasty feeling that the auction you linked will rocket past the £50 marker, so I'll play it safe and go for one of these:

http://www.cadetdirect.com/order1.php?pg=3882

Archived