Any opinions on the APS/Hakkotsu M40A3?

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I have discovered the Hakkotsu/APS APM40A3 spring sniper rifle. I've seen a couple of reviews on YouTube including the one from RedWolf and almost all of them have praised the gun (this could just be marketing though).

I would like to know if any of you guys on the forums know anything about this gun and if it is worth buying for my Sniper/Marksman loadout.

Thanks, Hav0c

• 2 weeks later...

Really starting to think about purchasing this as it is not that expensive but I never have been one for trusting little naive kids reviews on youtube and the one from RedWolf just seems like it would be praising the gun for marketing purposes.

• Supporters

It's not going to have seen much use over here. It's a relativley unknown brand.

I'm fairly sure it isnt vsr compatible though from what I've seen at least. The cylinder could be.

Personally, I'd just go for a normal VSR or one of the Well/Warrior rifles. Atleast you'll then have a solid base to upgrade.

Archived