full face mask

luiz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi im new to airsoft and im after a full face mask that is low profile so you can look down sights, was gonna buy the brassguard stark pro but theyve stop making them now, has anyone got one for sale? if not a good alternative would be nice, thanks

I've found very few full face masks that are easy to aim down sights with but there are a couple which aren't too bad.

Have a look at this:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/strike-mesh-full-face-mask-p-3918.html

I used to use one and I have a friend who still uses his and they're pretty good. They are however a bit tight on the nose. You also need a pair of goggles like the ones in the picture because it doesn't protect you're eyes. This actually quite good because you can pick between mesh and normal goggles.

Or you could go with a half mesh mask which protects your lower face and a pair of glasses or goggles which is what I use. I like using a lower mesh because I can take it on or off in game and I can wear a cap or helmet with it.

I would go with a two piece face protection set. Lower mesh and eye protection of yoru choice. Most of the time you can bend the mesh to profile your face pretty accurately so you can ADS just fine. Plus if you have some sights on there that helps too. Like Alex said, there are many benefits of half face mesh. Plus they dont look bad either! I have a full face plastic mask as well but I do prefer going with my two piece set. Vision is a lot better too as I can see downwards more.

Archived