Strap

Graves.J
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recentlky bought a TM P90 and I'm now looking for a strap for it, I was thinking of just modding one of my old guitar straps to work for it, but I wanted to know if there is already a good yet cheap strap out there.

If there is, could somebody please tell me the name of the company or where to get them from.

And could somebody also tell me where the strap would go on the Tm P90, I am unsire where it would go at the front. Could somebody please inform me of that aswell please, Thank you.

I am assuming you mean sling?

The sling point is at the bottom of the stock on the P90. If you search P90 on google and look at the images then you can see how people have mounted slings.

I searched google for P90 sling! There are LOTS!

I am assuming you mean sling?

The sling point is at the bottom of the stock on the P90. If you search P90 on google and look at the images then you can see how people have mounted slings.

I searched google for P90 sling! There are LOTS!

I haven't really looked for them, I'm not to sure which ones are good but also cheap, I know one is at the bottom, and I have an idea where the front one is, just it doesn't look sturdy to me.

Thank you

I think most people run a single point sling on the rear only. Being a small weapon it would be fine. I use single points on my SCAR and M4.

I would say one of these:

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=sh...&Itemid=316

and any single point you want.

or look up blackhawk P90 sling. Wont be "cheap" but a very good make.

I think most people run a single point sling on the rear only. Being a small weapon it would be fine. I use single points on my SCAR and M4.

I would say one of these:

http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=sh...&Itemid=316

and any single point you want.

or look up blackhawk P90 sling. Wont be "cheap" but a very good make.

I think I already have an adaptor, it was used to hold the battery in place whilst it was broke, its fixed now. I will have a look at them, thank you.

Archived