TM G36C Stock Removal - M4 Adaptor

dangermouse425
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Don't about TM G36 but on SRC one if you open up stock there should be be a small grub/retaining screw on the bottom of the hinge unscrew and then tap out pin hope this helps

photo4-12.jpg

Like this?

Basically you have to collapse the stock. there is one retaining bolt that is on the back of the gun.

then drop the bolt out the swivel

M4 adaptor then needs to be put on using the same screws:)

let me know if you need help

Don't about TM G36 but on SRC one if you open up stock there should be be a small grub/retaining screw on the bottom of the hinge unscrew and then tap out pin hope this helps

Basically you have to collapse the stock. there is one retaining bolt that is on the back of the gun.

then drop the bolt out the swivel

M4 adaptor then needs to be put on using the same screws:)

let me know if you need help

Cheers, guys, it was the tiny grub screw I had missed! I don't have an allen-key that small! :( Will need to buy one from somewhere before I get started on my G36 conversion!

Another bit of advice before you do it all up and realise it has movement. Stick something underneath that is about 5mm thick....I used a bit of old knee pad cut to the right size which stops movement in the stock once all done up.

You also need to get a longer stock screw than normal. Got mine from homebase.

Archived