couple of questions for advice

broklebean
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all,

just a couple of questions im looking at purchasing my first gun after my 3 games.

im currently looking at an M4 but not sure which brand to go for? i would like a full metal body for the realism feel. and a crane stock

also ive been looking at youtube clips and seen some weapons with tracer silencers obviously these are good at nice or in darkish areas but if i fitted one would i loose any FPS or range?

and finally BB's what type to get? i know 0.20g just unsure of decent brands or type?

thanks for your help

if your on a budget swindon airsoft have some g&g combat machine's (full metal versions) atm either that or keep an eye on the forums as you could grab a right bargain.

as for bb's i use blaster devil's .2 but gunna try some .25's out as i play out doors the extra weight will help with accuracy at the longer ranges

if your on a budget swindon airsoft have some g&g combat machine's (full metal versions) atm either that or keep an eye on the forums as you could grab a right bargain.

as for bb's i use blaster devil's .2 but gunna try some .25's out as i play out doors the extra weight will help with accuracy at the longer ranges

cool thanks i will have a look at swindon airsoftt website. and i may purchase some bb's to start stocking up lol thanks mate

Archived