JG Bar10 and other TM VSR clones

NickM
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi all,

Well I've skirmished for the past 6 or so months and the lure of sniping is calling, so is a WWII kit so thinking of killing 2 birds with 1 stone as I'm a big fan of the Lee Enfield .303.

VSR's look like the easiest conversion to get something that looks vaguely like a .303 from a distance with a squint but I'd still like the performance of a decent sniper, I'm aware that lots of bits will need upgrading no matter what I get but is there a massive difference between all of the TM VSR's and the clones.

I've seen JG Bar 10's, TM VSR's there is even an HFC at AirsoftWorld.net, other than a huge difference in price in the basic guns will it make a big difference what the donor gun is for a .303 considering almost everything seems to need upgrading anyway.

Cheers

Nick

personally if they all look the same and you will be doing a lot of external mod's as well as internal.

ask your self do you really want to hack up a rifle that costs upwards of £300 when you can do the mods on a rifle that looks the same but costs £100?

however the tm version will have better build quality both externally and internally

Archived