PLEASE Help and advice needed as at witts end..

becks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening all

I have joined this sight this evening as I am hoping someone can advise me on 2 problems I have been experiencing

I am pulling my hair out and still getting nowhere!

Firstly I have been trying to purchase the following item------ TDS UHC (MODEL UA939) AIRSOFT SPRING REVOLVER however it's easier said than done as I have tried so many websites and either it's not for sale in UK or they have it in stock in USA but wont ship to UK

I know absolutely nothing about this subject I am simply trying to keep a man happy ha ha, no seriously I am being thoughful searching for a birthday present but finding it rather disappointing

Surely this isn't an impossible mission, it's not even an expensive item so please can someone put me out this misery and tell me I have a simple solution to this

Also could you please advise me on another gun that is of similar specifications etc as I am not sure what to compare it with when looking at others on ebay etc

I hope this makes sense, sorry to blabber on.... Many thanks in advance for any help received xx :blink:

Hi,

What you want is one of the revolvers on here

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/a...e-cock-per-shot

these are UHC spring revolvers (I had one, quite fun actually). Different models are basically down to barrel length, so it depends if you would like him to have a big one or a small one (sorry couldn't resist that). I would recommend a 4" barrel as its not to big or small and will fit into a holster.

I have linked the two tone ones as if you do not have a skirmish defence then you cannot purchase a real looking one in silver or black I am afraid. However if your man has a valid skirmish defence (like a site membership card or the like) then you could buy one of the chrome ones at the bottom.

Hope that helps you predicament

Hi,

What you want is one of the revolvers on here

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/a...e-cock-per-shot

these are UHC spring revolvers (I had one, quite fun actually). Different models are basically down to barrel length, so it depends if you would like him to have a big one or a small one (sorry couldn't resist that). I would recommend a 4" barrel as its not to big or small and will fit into a holster.

I have linked the two tone ones as if you do not have a skirmish defence then you cannot purchase a real looking one in silver or black I am afraid. However if your man has a valid skirmish defence (like a site membership card or the like) then you could buy one of the chrome ones at the bottom.

Hope that helps you predicament

Hehehe, I currently have one... but I cut down the barrel from the 8" to a stubby 2" :D

Great little guns. This is the one I had: http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/a...-stainless.html

It's now beaten up and cut down :D Still fun to fire for all 10m it manages!

are those things double/single action, or just single action?

Archived