G&G T4-18 Hand Rail remvoal

cbirchy87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have got a G&G T4-18 Gen 2 (rear wired battery) I'm trying to remove the front hand rail so it can be sprayed. I'm finding it really hard. I have removed the screw on the right hand side and it doesn't move an inch......am i doing something wrong. Does anyone know how to remove? :blink:

• Supporters

You might need to take the front sight assembly off. That's standard practice with most AR platforms.

Though having said that, I was under the impression that the whole upper rail was a one piece thing. I'm not sure you even can remove the rails at the front.

If all else fails, have a look on YouTube if you haven't already. Or just google it more generally.

The shop you got it from might be able to help you too.

Done all those things, apart from the shop. They must have taken it off to spray it green when I first got it. your right its one metal part. on the diagram in the manual (for gen 1) it shows it as its own part so must come off.

Archived