G17 Mag please help!

adamasrc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

New problem, managed to fix the mag catch, i fill up the mag with gas, fire one shot and all the gas releases..

its my first gas gun so im new to this..

cheers in advance

Could be a dry or split rubber seal on the main valve. Try a new valve. Which make gun is it as I might have a spare you could try?

Could be a dry or split rubber seal on the main valve. Try a new valve. Which make gun is it as I might have a spare you could try?

its ksc, wont even cock anymore, i took the slide off had a look, the bit that presses the gas bit on the magazine is broken ( i think i dont have a clue about internals ) slide won't move at all

• 3 weeks later...
its ksc, wont even cock anymore, i took the slide off had a look, the bit that presses the gas bit on the magazine is broken ( i think i dont have a clue about internals ) slide won't move at all

the piston o ring may've slipped out of place or been damaged and maybe catching on the loading nozzle, id have to see it to be sure

• 4 weeks later...

Archived