G36C wont fire?

Danch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i bought myself a KWA G36C about a month ago, and it worked fine for the whole time. Then last week it wouldnt work 1 bit, the gearbox wouldnt even fire up so i thought that instead of hastling around with the gearbox and fixing that, id just buy a new one.

Now the new gearbox i bought was a JG G36 Version 3 one, the old one was a version 3 so i figured id just buy the whole thing.

However, now i have the new gearbox in and i have tried firing the gun, if sounds like its trying to fire for sure now, however the bb's just roll out of the barrell?

Does anyone have any ways to solve this?

If any other details are needed please just ask me as i would really like to get this fixed!

Thanks

Dan

• Supporters
Hi, i bought myself a KWA G36C about a month ago, and it worked fine for the whole time. Then last week it wouldnt work 1 bit, the gearbox wouldnt even fire up so i thought that instead of hastling around with the gearbox and fixing that, id just buy a new one.

Now the new gearbox i bought was a JG G36 Version 3 one, the old one was a version 3 so i figured id just buy the whole thing.

However, now i have the new gearbox in and i have tried firing the gun, if sounds like its trying to fire for sure now, however the bb's just roll out of the barrell?

Does anyone have any ways to solve this?

If any other details are needed please just ask me as i would really like to get this fixed!

Thanks

Dan

Really going to need a lot more info, there could be a million things wrong for the gun to behave like that. We'll need more info to narrow it down.

Can you hear anything when you pull the trigger? What does it sound like? Do the shots literally just roll out, or do they fire out a very short distance?

It could be mechanical fault, maybe even an electrical fault, or not even anything to do with the gearbox for it to behave like that. The motor might be faulty. It could be anything basically.

Archived