ASG AW .308 Accuracy International Sniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've been looking for an L96 sniper, I don't want one from WELL because of the plastic trigger system & how unreliable they are.

So I found this one on fire-support: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/asg-...08-sniper-black

Its stated to have 475fps, anyone know if this is true?

I've looked online for reviews & so far it looks good, full metal interiors, great accuracy, but it seems to cheap for what it is.

So anyone got some views for me?

Despite being black it may well have a plastic trigger unit

My advice is get what you want and upgrade, metal trigger units for example are not expensive:

LINK!

I have the green WELL L96 and so far (after 1000 high quality 0.3g bulldog rounds) nothing has broken. Its quite inconsistent accuracy from stock but stick a new cylinder system, sears, spring and tightbore barrel in and your sorted - from what I've read anyway.

Oh and a camo spraypaint is probably necessary at some point if you get the green one. (After UKARA obviously).

Anyway, long and short of it is that the one at fire support is identically priced to the WELL making it unlikely that its any better, just its not 2tone. With any airsoft sniper you have to sink money in, about £400/£500 is the usual cost of getting one to optimum performance. My advice is get a stock thats comfortable and upgrade the internals, L96 is a good choice for that.

Archived