LS M9 Metal Slide

Spugy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

I have an LS M9 gas blowback pistol, I was wondering what gas is best for a UK climate (I use green gas at the moment and it's a little unreliable). Also I was wondering if it is possible to get a metal slide for it or one that would fit - if so where from.

Thanx

Hi, i used green gas for two cans and im part way through a zero one pro gas can. i suggest if you're going to use it inside or in warmer conditions, use something weaker. mine is showing little stress cracks around the safety, and the plastic rails on the slide are slightly damaged at each end here the slide slams back and forwards. i doubt a metal slide exists, considering the fact thats most of this gun. its a good starter gun, but its not meant to last.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
Hi

I have an LS M9 gas blowback pistol, I was wondering what gas is best for a UK climate (I use green gas at the moment and it's a little unreliable). Also I was wondering if it is possible to get a metal slide for it or one that would fit - if so where from.

Thanx

Use HFC Gas, make the gun last longer. Just a protip

Archived