CYMA m14 socom or G&G CM16 raider

Jake Bradley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the cm16 will also be easier to get hold of aswell but if your just starting out the cm16 will be the best option mags are easy to get hold of and cheap (same with mag pouchs) the g&g is well known as a reliable starter gun and is pretty small and light making it easier to use. i wouldnt worry to much about rails if your playing woodland then tbh theres nothing you need unless you want a vertical grip.

the m14 is long and pretty heavy the mags arent exactly cheap and they are bigger so will need specific mag pouchs although the cyma is by the reviews ive seen its pretty good and reliable and looks awesome! just the only place ive seen them instock is taiwangun.

the cm16 will also be easier to get hold of aswell but if your just starting out the cm16 will be the best option mags are easy to get hold of and cheap (same with mag pouchs) the g&g is well known as a reliable starter gun and is pretty small and light making it easier to use. i wouldnt worry to much about rails if your playing woodland then tbh theres nothing you need unless you want a vertical grip.

the m14 is long and pretty heavy the mags arent exactly cheap and they are bigger so will need specific mag pouchs although the cyma is by the reviews ive seen its pretty good and reliable and looks awesome! just the only place ive seen them instock is taiwangun.

thanks i think I'll get the gr16

Archived