Arctic Camo

Carrel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Ben here, I was wondering since I'm new to airsoft where can I buy some tactical gear which allows me to choose the camo type it's made from. I've already sorted my gun load outs. I'm mainly looking for Arctic camo as up north seems to get its fair share. Since I'm mainly wanting to be a sniper I want to have the right camo waiting for use so that I don't stick out like a sore thumb.

My initial weapon load out is going to be:

G&P SR-25 (CNC Process) GP280. (MK11 MOD 0)

KWA (Umarex) H&K USP .45

Heckler & Koch (ARES) G36CV

Also is protective gear other than the eyes really necessary. I have never had the pleasure of being shot with an airsoft rifle :P

Any advice on where to buy tactical vests with arctic camo would be much appreciated. Thanks

military 1st is a good site to get stuff as for arctic camo danish snow camo is a good way to go and i recommend a something that protects to mouth or you will end up like me letme know if you need any more help

military 1st is a good site to get stuff as for arctic camo danish snow camo is a good way to go and i recommend a something that protects to mouth or you will end up like me letme know if you need any more help

The closest thing I could find is urban camo. All of the snow camo which I've found doesn't tend to come with any tactical vests ect. What should I use to carry ammo ect. ?

if your looking for the best camo then search the threads im sure its been discussed before. as for carrying equipment if your a sniper id go for a belt setup and have it on the sides (makes lying down easier) other than that id go for a neutral colour vest e.g. green, tan etc as that will make pouchs easy to source and will be useable with different camos. remember being hidden isnt all about the camo its a skill which you will learn as you play

Archived