Jg g36c

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have always liked the g36c's but have never found and two tone ones other than src gen 3, but I have just seen a jg g36c and was wondering if it is any good ?

Thanks

yes, but i prefer src (gen 3)- internals are stronger hence why i have bought one :)

liam

p.s ain't you made up your mind on what gun you want to get yet? lol

• AF-UK Founding Member
Holy crap dude, just buy something, haha

This. What issue are you having trying to pick? Suggest you go and try out some rentals then you get the chance to see other peoples stuff and get a firmer opinion on what you want. Picking like this could mean you get something you don't like all that much!

This. What issue are you having trying to pick? Suggest you go and try out some rentals then you get the chance to see other peoples stuff and get a firmer opinion on what you want. Picking like this could mean you get something you don't like all that much!

I am going to a shop guys to test the guns I like then I'll decide, I'm just getting info in the meantime :)

I am going to a shop guys to test the guns I like then I'll decide, I'm just getting info in the meantime :)

It's been like.. Months ^^ just go get one!

My opinion;

Ak = cyma are great - get the 1 u like..

M4 = g&g combat machine - again pick 1 u like - there all pretty good..

G36 = SRC gen 3 - nylon fibre, upgraded internals etc

Simples! :)

Liam

Archived