A Albiscuit Members Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 2,834 Reaction score 525 Sep 21, 2019 #21 Was in Cuffley last night actually.. shame, I totally forgot about this. Now I know why I heard nothing back about marshalling and the camping/combat option
Was in Cuffley last night actually.. shame, I totally forgot about this. Now I know why I heard nothing back about marshalling and the camping/combat option
R Robert James AF-UK patch owner Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 944 Reaction score 86 Sep 21, 2019 Thread starter #22 Albiscuit said: Was in Cuffley last night actually.. shame, I totally forgot about this. Now I know why I heard nothing back about marshalling and the camping/combat option Click to expand... Click to shrink... I'll message him again soon and ask him again about what happened to it
Albiscuit said: Was in Cuffley last night actually.. shame, I totally forgot about this. Now I know why I heard nothing back about marshalling and the camping/combat option Click to expand... Click to shrink... I'll message him again soon and ask him again about what happened to it
A Albiscuit Members Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 2,834 Reaction score 525 Sep 21, 2019 #23 We should take it over?
R Robert James AF-UK patch owner Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 944 Reaction score 86 Sep 21, 2019 Thread starter #24 Albiscuit said: We should take it over? Click to expand... Click to shrink... That's why I'm asking Edit: Still owns it just too busy with other things... Interesting. I kinda want this to succeed but I don't know if he will do much with it Edit 2: He will contact the main site owner and see if I can take it over Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2019
Albiscuit said: We should take it over? Click to expand... Click to shrink... That's why I'm asking Edit: Still owns it just too busy with other things... Interesting. I kinda want this to succeed but I don't know if he will do much with it Edit 2: He will contact the main site owner and see if I can take it over
A Albiscuit Members Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 2,834 Reaction score 525 Sep 21, 2019 #25 Ooh... interesting!!
Asomodai AF-UK patch owner Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 3,146 Reaction score 1,054 Sep 21, 2019 #26 Well I guess I do need to find a regular site to go to as my reviews are starting to wind down
A Albiscuit Members Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 2,834 Reaction score 525 Sep 21, 2019 #27 Asomodai said: Well I guess I do need to find a regular site to go to as my reviews are starting to wind down Click to expand... Click to shrink... Sorry bud, no mates rates
Asomodai said: Well I guess I do need to find a regular site to go to as my reviews are starting to wind down Click to expand... Click to shrink... Sorry bud, no mates rates
F Fattyhunter Members Joined Aug 14, 2017 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2019 #28 Cool I live just a couple of miles down the road from Cuffley that would be very handy indeed, i am sure we could all help a bit, if asked.
Cool I live just a couple of miles down the road from Cuffley that would be very handy indeed, i am sure we could all help a bit, if asked.
Asomodai AF-UK patch owner Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 3,146 Reaction score 1,054 Sep 23, 2019 #29 Albiscuit said: Sorry bud, no mates rates Click to expand... Click to shrink... I dont get the reference... ?
Albiscuit said: Sorry bud, no mates rates Click to expand... Click to shrink... I dont get the reference... ?
A Albiscuit Members Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 2,834 Reaction score 525 Sep 23, 2019 #30 Asomodai said: I dont get the reference... ? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Me an robert james were talking about taking the site over a few posts ago..
Asomodai said: I dont get the reference... ? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Me an robert james were talking about taking the site over a few posts ago..
Asomodai AF-UK patch owner Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 3,146 Reaction score 1,054 Sep 23, 2019 #31 Albiscuit said: Me an robert james were talking about taking the site over a few posts ago.. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I wouldn't have thought you would give me mates rates anyway
Albiscuit said: Me an robert james were talking about taking the site over a few posts ago.. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I wouldn't have thought you would give me mates rates anyway
R Robert James AF-UK patch owner Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 944 Reaction score 86 Sep 23, 2019 Thread starter #32 Asomodai said: I wouldn't have thought you would give me mates rates anyway Click to expand... Click to shrink... £1 per BB. Full auto only in 3 second bursts
Asomodai said: I wouldn't have thought you would give me mates rates anyway Click to expand... Click to shrink... £1 per BB. Full auto only in 3 second bursts