wicksy101
Members
- Oct 19, 2020
- 29
- 23
Gareth has been busy and brought a new site! Its the old Ambush adventure site. Given the development he has done on the Gatwick site, I'm super excited! (Its also an hour closer to me). Here is his FB post below.
Welcome to Chobham Activity Centre one of the oldest Airsoft sites in the country. This site has been closed for well over a year and will be rebuilt from scratch.
Some players may not know but I was the head marshal at this site for sometime. I know every inch of the site and how it plays and the issues.
This site will undergo a huge rebuild.
This will include:
New safe zone hardcore.
New toilet block with real toilets.
New seating and cover.
Shooting/chono range at 50m.
New air system.
The game zone will be rebuilt:
Multi level fort.
Towers.
Open Bridges.
Closed Bridges.
And a whole lot more!!
I am aiming to open the site for Airsoft only (Full site use) Sundays (all other activities Saturdays)
First game 6th of May
Address:
Higher Park Farm,
Halebourne Ln,
Woking
GU24 8SL
Welcome to Chobham Activity Centre one of the oldest Airsoft sites in the country. This site has been closed for well over a year and will be rebuilt from scratch.
Some players may not know but I was the head marshal at this site for sometime. I know every inch of the site and how it plays and the issues.
This site will undergo a huge rebuild.
This will include:
New safe zone hardcore.
New toilet block with real toilets.
New seating and cover.
Shooting/chono range at 50m.
New air system.
The game zone will be rebuilt:
Multi level fort.
Towers.
Open Bridges.
Closed Bridges.
And a whole lot more!!
I am aiming to open the site for Airsoft only (Full site use) Sundays (all other activities Saturdays)
First game 6th of May
Address:
Higher Park Farm,
Halebourne Ln,
Woking
GU24 8SL
Last edited by a moderator: