Robert James
AF-UK patch owner
- Oct 10, 2016
- 944
- 86
Hi guys,
As I recently put a status up about this, I wanted to make a thread so people can share some ideas and potentially give a bit of interest in coming to the site.
Before I continue, this has nothing to do with me, this is not my site. It is a friend of my father in law who will be opening this up. It is primarily a paintball site, but he is open to the idea of Airsoft use, for private games or larger type events. I am just trying to help someone out that is trying to give something to the airsoft community. I literally spoke to him most of the day yesterday and he was really helpful and wants the sport(s) to succeed
So back to the site;
Based in Cuffley Hertfordshire (just off the M25)
Opening 6th April 2019
65 Acres of woodland
https://www.facebook.com/ARPAINTBALL/
https://www.archrivalspaintball.co.uk/
Website is fairly new and updating as time goes on or more ideas are given. Photos due in a week or so.
From what I have been told by the person that owns this site, they are building a lot of things up over there, not exactly sure what but they are open to any ideas people may have. Whether it is landscaped or building idea please leave below, if you can come or not.
I have mentioned the possibility of private games or larger games to him and he was more than happy to accommodate that, priced very competitively – with larger bookings (parties) receiving better discounts, with BBQ and Beers offered.
I have also fluttered the idea of a MilSim over there due to the size. This is no problem at all in fact they can having camping there twice per month.
Questions I would love to ask you, the airsoft community;
What prices would you consider fair for woodland walk on?
Any building ideas or landscape ideas?
Would you prefer Saturdays or Sundays?
If you live far/over an hour or so away, would you come here?
If you live far/over an hour or so away, would you come for a big event?
What bigger events would you like to see hosted? I.e North vs South, large weekend camping & airsoft etc
Questions to the few people on this forum that are fairly local;
Would you prefer MilSim or skirmish site or maybe a mix of both?
What prices would you consider fair for woodland walk on in this area?
As I recently put a status up about this, I wanted to make a thread so people can share some ideas and potentially give a bit of interest in coming to the site.
Before I continue, this has nothing to do with me, this is not my site. It is a friend of my father in law who will be opening this up. It is primarily a paintball site, but he is open to the idea of Airsoft use, for private games or larger type events. I am just trying to help someone out that is trying to give something to the airsoft community. I literally spoke to him most of the day yesterday and he was really helpful and wants the sport(s) to succeed
So back to the site;
Based in Cuffley Hertfordshire (just off the M25)
Opening 6th April 2019
65 Acres of woodland
https://www.facebook.com/ARPAINTBALL/
https://www.archrivalspaintball.co.uk/
Website is fairly new and updating as time goes on or more ideas are given. Photos due in a week or so.
From what I have been told by the person that owns this site, they are building a lot of things up over there, not exactly sure what but they are open to any ideas people may have. Whether it is landscaped or building idea please leave below, if you can come or not.
I have mentioned the possibility of private games or larger games to him and he was more than happy to accommodate that, priced very competitively – with larger bookings (parties) receiving better discounts, with BBQ and Beers offered.
I have also fluttered the idea of a MilSim over there due to the size. This is no problem at all in fact they can having camping there twice per month.
Questions I would love to ask you, the airsoft community;
What prices would you consider fair for woodland walk on?
Any building ideas or landscape ideas?
Would you prefer Saturdays or Sundays?
If you live far/over an hour or so away, would you come here?
If you live far/over an hour or so away, would you come for a big event?
What bigger events would you like to see hosted? I.e North vs South, large weekend camping & airsoft etc
Questions to the few people on this forum that are fairly local;
Would you prefer MilSim or skirmish site or maybe a mix of both?
What prices would you consider fair for woodland walk on in this area?