New CQB Site in Kent

Do you have the website details so I can keep an eye on when this site will be opening? I live in Sevenoaks and I’m really looking forward to a good CQB site like this! ?

 
Does anybody have the website details for this? Absolutely buzzing for this to open 

 
fingers crossed we get the update this week, all my gear is prepared and ready incase there is a game on Saturday

 
I honestly don't think he comes from a bad place and doesn't understand the consequences of his mouth.

I think he is just desperate for affirmation and trying to find his place. Just a really insecure person who tries but gets it all wrong.

Don't get me wrong though after telling malicious lies about me a face to face wouldn't result in a friendly handshake as that really pissed me off.


Only just read this thread- gotta I love a bit of affirmation and validation some times.. ..

 
@MrWilson If you need any help with the website give me a shout. 

Also very hyped for this! Got a group of people interested now and we're all waiting for the big day!

 
@LSUK Thanks for the offer we have a web developer on the staff payrole so we're all set. Website should be back up to speed now.

Little photo for you all today. I cant say that we will be hosting a game this Sunday. Time scales are too tight and we've still not heard from the council regarding a few things. We are working constantly though to get this ready asap.

spacer.png


View attachment 53525

 
Last edited by a moderator:


Maybe ;)  I've been ill for a few days and havent managed to do much but just got back on it today with lots of emails regarding our dates. Will see when its most viable for us to start and update here and facebook.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe ;)  I've been ill for a few days and havent managed to do much but just got back on it today with lots of emails regarding our dates. Will see when its most viable for us to start and update here and facebook.
Hope you are all well !

I know you are hesitant to give any details until 100% confirmed. But just so im 100% free and able to come when the day does arrive...is possible/likely to be this or next weekend ??

 
Hope you are all well !

I know you are hesitant to give any details until 100% confirmed. But just so im 100% free and able to come when the day does arrive...is possible/likely to be this or next weekend ??


I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..
Thank you for the info. And more than understandable why you're playing it so close to your chest.

3 floors, 12 floors, 1 floor. I care not. I just want to pew pew in this building!

 
I'm okay thanks haha some complications from a surgery awhile ago.

This weekend? No. Next weekend? its a possiblity. Alot of things need to fall in place for that to happen. We're only going to start with 3 floors as we simply dont have the funds to fill out all 12 floors. We should be done within a week. I really dont want to make the same mistake i did with the school and annouce it to early and have to keep pushing dates back as thats not fair to you.

I believe we have decided to go official on where it is though. As soon as we get a lock on that rear door that was busted in..
Any chance you'll be open 1st march? At all? Before I book us in somewhere 

 
Back
Top