Scrumpa
Members
- Mar 21, 2023
- 1
- 0
I’m doing a g19 build and need to find the original tm hammer spring and ideally a hammer roller too. These are the only parts I can’t find available anywhere
In the g19 hammer housing there’s Two springs I’ve got the other one although it’s an upgraded version. But the hammer rotor spring i want must be the same strength as the tm
I don’t want it to be a case of having to have a donor gun.
I don’t want to get upgraded hammer spring as it’s usually stronger which leads to issues with standard tm mags
Any help is greatly appreciated
In the g19 hammer housing there’s Two springs I’ve got the other one although it’s an upgraded version. But the hammer rotor spring i want must be the same strength as the tm
I don’t want it to be a case of having to have a donor gun.
I don’t want to get upgraded hammer spring as it’s usually stronger which leads to issues with standard tm mags
Any help is greatly appreciated