TM MWS - A UK Winter Experience

JustEggOkay

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello ello - now I am very much aware of the many MWS threads so I'll keep it to the point so I don't sound like a broken radio. I've read up on the MWS platform across a range of sources and I can't get anyone to quite answer my curiosity.

For UK players, what has your overall experience been like using a TM MWS gbbr throughout autumn and winter?

Have internals upgrades help mitigate some of the cold weather related issues / is the MWS platform pretty solid throughout with the help of red gas and the usual tricks to keep mags warm etc?

Does there come a point where you have just gone the HPA tapped route?

Cheers in advance!
 
Otherwise, red/black gas, light lubed bolt, perfectly clean everything and perfecting the magazine gas fill technique stood me in the best chance of winning with it.
 
Finns run them at -10°C with very little modification, you can get some tips from this guy:
View: https://youtu.be/LSpJ8PV-1IQ


Basically if you can keep mags close to your body and run red or black gas, you'll be fine. MWS mags are easy to fill because of the two way valves so you can keep trucking pretty easily.
 
Back
Top