Hi capa cowcow nozzle help please.

frazer900

Members
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
146
Reaction score
124
Hey guys so I'm fitting the cowcow pink hi capa nozzle, but the piston head doesn't stay in place? I watch the YouTube video that cowcow put up, and it shows them just placing it place but nothing holds it in and it doesn't stay in place ? I'm using the standard marui blowback housing and standard frame.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261003_182608.webp
    IMG_20261003_182608.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20261003_182625.webp
    IMG_20261003_182625.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20261003_182638.webp
    IMG_20261003_182638.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20261003_182654.webp
    IMG_20261003_182654.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20261003_182702.webp
    IMG_20261003_182702.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 3
Or is that how it is ment to be ? I feel like I'm being retarded
 
There is usually a screw head exposed in the BBU that the piston head will pop onto.
I can’t tell from your pic but looks like yours may have broken off or been removed?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4740.webp
    IMG_4740.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
There is usually a screw head exposed in the BBU that the piston head will pop onto.
I can’t tell from your pic but looks like yours may have broken off or been removed?
Ah yeah I removed the screw to take off the standard piston head. Right put that back in and put that one over it ?
 
Back
Top