Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mobile chicane

whats it worth ?

4 posts in this topic

Hi all I have an mp5 with a mettal 2 piece top body and plastic botom part in one piece, it has the torch holder + torch fore grip and 3 mags, I'm not sure what make it is but I'd be intrested to know what its worth as I wouldnt mind selling it so I could get a smaller smg.

I'll post some pics tomorow to give you a better idea.

Is it the full stocked version?

and are you able to make it/is it already two tone?

if so, i may have a buyer for you...

it does have the full stock, I'll try and post some pics in a bit ( waiting for camera to charge up )

I could 2 tone it as I have a spare front piece I can paint + the stock is removable.

it hasnt been fired in a while so I'll put a few rounds through it make sure its ok

Right this might be more of a project for someone.

I put about 50 rounds through no problems then the gun jammed, I popped the motor out and released the ratchet spring and it was ok for another 50 or so rounds, I suspect the gear box could do with being rebuilt or replaced, I did get a load of spare parts with the gun including a spare gearbox in bits.

I have rebuilt gearboxes before but I realy havent the time to devote to this so I'll sell it as a spares or repairs gun.

the torch works fine and when it does shoot it shoots straight and at about 300fps ( last chrono was about 3 months ago )

thread with links to pics will go up in for sale shortly.

edit:

my ad in for sale section

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=662