Gettiing involved

aerodyll
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Me and a few mates (around 5) are thinking about going down to cerberus airsoft when they re open the earth centre site, i have been before to other places but my friends havent been at all and this is my first time without any official group or team, has anyone done this before or recomend this? (not just specifically to cerberus, just wanna know how welcoming the general airsofting population are) i know that most of the time its only proper groups that go to play but has anyone gone alone or in small groups before, reason i wanna ask is that it their first time n i dont wanna make it bad for them by them being left out n stuff.

Will check this site regularly, any answers will be greatly apreciated.

cheers.

• AF-UK Founding Member

It wouldn't be a problem, and you could definitely stick together :)

Most people who go to airsoft are just with mates or just go along because they are a regular and know the others.

I just turned up to my site the first time and got on fine. Almost everyone was really friendly and helpful.

Archived