Des431

Half-Life Weapons - AirSoft

9 posts in this topic

Fore word: This topic is just for fun so don't go ranting.

So I got bored and decided to try and find as many of the guns featured in the Half-Life series; but primarily in the second. Here's what I've got so far.

MP7 (Sub-Machine Gun)

9mm Pistol (USP Match)

Shotgun (SPAS-12)

If anyone can find any others then just leave a link :)

if anyone can get there hands on a rubber crowbar suitable for airsoft well played!

couldn't find the right RPG :(

Ah loving the .357 :D

And yes I would like to find a crowbar, I may be possible to get a metal body and make a rubber end to it.

I'm also looking into making a Rebel Uniform from scratch, I'm thinking that along with an MP7 and Crowbar/USP would look pretty sweeeet.

[edit]

I've found that the grenade in Half-Life 2 is very similar to a smoke grenade so would be pretty easy to find a discharged one if you just went looking in some MoD training ground.

or buy a dummy from WCG airsoft or something, i dont think the crowbar would be a good idea for the rebel loadout as they dont carry them but it would become apparent you were doing a half life 2 loadout im not sure sites would like the metal crowbar but them again you would have to ask them.

I can't find any dummy crowbars, I've got a real one lying around but obviously that would be purely for costume purposes (and rather heavy).

I've also looked into a City 17 Rebel uniform and all I think I'll need is:

- Green jumper

- Jeans

- Green/blue Beanie hat

- A bluey grey vest

- Utility belts etc

- Various backpacks/pouchs

- Mock radio

- Fingerless gloves

- Metal plates (w/ yellow Lambda Logo spray painted on)

- Boots

Should be fun to make :D

I will defiantly post up pictures if/when I get the costume but probably won't buy any of the guns soon as I am still saving for a G36C.

In reply to "beej", to be honest I think creating a body to resemble an AR2 or Portal Gun would be a bit too hard. Plus I doubt I could make it durable enough to survive an AirSoft game! I can still dream though ;)