Best BBs for G&Ps

Henners
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everybody,

What are the higher quality BBs out of ASG 'Blaster' (With the green background Label), and ASG 'Blaster Devil' BBs.

Mainly for use in a G&P M4 with 6.04 inner barrel.

What are generally regarded as the best BBs on the market?

Thanks B)

Blaster Devils for the ASG BB's

best BB's on the market? Maurzen Super Grand masters - but that's just silly. tbh, devils are as good as you need really. could go madbull.

Ok cheers, I got told that the 'Blaster' ones are 'Manufactured in Japan' and therefore better quality than the 'Blaster Devil', and that the Blaster Devils are actually repackaged cheap Chinese BBs- what do you reckon- true? Or was that just some spiel in a sales pitch to make me buy that shop's BBs?

• Supporters

spiel in a salespitch.

both are made by Action Sport Games (ASG) not sure where - blasters claim Japan on the bottle, Devils claim 'made in EU' I would assume Denmark as it's where ASG is based.

my personal and everyone else I have asked agree that the Devils are the better BB and worth the extra £1 or so per bottle

Just thought I would add that in my opinion, Devils are better but Blaster is still an excellent quality which is good enough for most guns. I'm not sure you would notice the difference but there is a reason they are more expensive :lol:

Archived