G&G Raider-L

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, sorry about the last post didn't see the bit about posting from other links, anyway if any one knows any information on the G&G Raider-L eg. Fps ( as each website says different ) What parts are compatible ( like different mags that will fit ) also what type of battery does it take ?

Cheers guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi buddy.

I have a GR15 Raider L (blowback) and it's a great starter gun. There is also the CM16 Raider L (Non blowback)

Mine chrono'd at 308-315fps. They have V2 gearboxes with the GR15 having a pneumatic blowback action.

They are rear wired so you'll need a crane battery, I use 8.4v but you can use 9.6v NiMH's.

Theoretical you can use any STANAG type mag though I'm yet to test this, I only have G&G mags.

Hope this helps

G&G use the same basic gearbox in different length rifles, so a CQB with a 229mm inner will shoot lower than the same basic gun with a longer barrel. I tested this with different barrel lengths and whilst mine was showing about 280 fps on the 229mm inner, it was doing 355 with a 509mm inner. So look at the barrel length of each one, as the difference is likely down to the length of the barrel.

there a great starter gun but if you want a metal body you will have to get a g&g blowback specific one due to its unique blowback system but theres no need for a metal body as the abs is really good quality!

there a great starter gun but if you want a metal body you will have to get a g&g blowback specific one due to its unique blowback system but theres no need for a metal body as the abs is really good quality!

You have to get a Top tech one.

The GR15 for example is blowback but plastic bodied.

Archived