Compatibility of brands

Ben-1444
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey chaps, just a quick question. been looking through the forums but couldnt see much on this topic. I recently bought a Tokyo Marui steye aug SR, (have to say ill love it and will leave a review with pics if someone wants me too) and have noticed a small problem, every website i go to in britain has no mags for sale or they are sold out :P so was just wondering if anyone knows if the king arms mags will fight or if there a waste of time and money

From what i gather if they say they are tm compatible then they probably are :)

I have some kings arms midcaps for my jg(tm compatible) g36 that were a slightly dodgy fit but i sorted that with some sandpaper :) so you may have a similar issue.

Best to just read a few reviews, that's the easiest way to tell normally.

well i did my research before i purchased as it was a pricey piece of kit, and i didnt see any where saying they would fit but nowhere saying they wouldnt :P and well didnt want to fork out 20-30 quid on one just for it too not fit/missfeed when i skirmish :P so back to the net to find more info xD cheers for the info though :D

Archived