Nine Ball custom slim hi capa grip

emilianoksa

The solid grip, not the skeleton version.

I understand the magazine will be a tight fit, and that it may have to be pulled out rather than just dropped. This is not a problem for me.

I also believe that some internal sanding may be required around the mag release and trigger bow so that they work smoothly. This is not a problem for me either.

However the skeleton grip is said to be fragile and easy to crack. That is probably understandable when you look at it. But is that down to the design rather than the quality or thickness of the polymer?

I am only interested in the full grip. Does it suffer from the same weakness as the skeleton grip, ot is it just as sturdy as the TM ABS grip?

Edited by emilianoksa

• 1 month later...

I have fitted two of the solid grips and 3 of the skeleton grips.

IMG_7424.thumb.jpeg.72268f96377cf991464de78cfe00c5b6.jpeg

The magazine fit isn’t tight, the magazine “tightness” is about the same as an OEM grip.

The solid and skeleton grips are reasonably robust. I’ve only managed to break one of them, and that was the skeleton grip by over tightening the grip screws.

i imagine if you drop the skeleton grip, without a magazine, it might be liable to crack. But the regular solid grip is far more robust.

I havent needed to do much sanding, it’s been a drop in fitment with most of the parts on the market.

i only found you needed to sand the magazine release area a bit if you’re using the oversized extended magazine releases.