How much ?

Jnahalex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi , I played Airsoft at university and got really into it but since moving for work I’ve found myself with no spare time to take my guns out. As I got my rifles secondhand I’m unaware of what model etc. they are. Any info on them would be great and help me to decide if I should get rid of them or keep them for a while.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have multiple high cap mags batteries etc for each.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's hard to tell without knowing the make of each gun. I'd guess you could get £100 for each but they could be worth more. If the brand is unknown you'll need to assume it's the cheapest. 

You need to Google images of "m14 socom airsoft" and see if you can work out what you have. Maybe cyma, g&g, TM, snow wolf or jg (if they made a socom variant), aps is another maybe. Could be others depending on how old it us. 

For the m4 just find one with the same receiver markings.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.