Armorer Works Drum Map - Glock

arobson94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Posted (edited)

Hi, does anyone have a link to a video tutorial on a disasembly of the AW drum mag or a reassembly video. 

Cheers!

Edited by arobson94

• arobson94 changed the title to Armorer Works Drum Map - Glock
Posted (edited)

I can't remember if this is mine or someone else's Google Drive...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15npk1PM_xZuPK7iq8uv-6dGuvi2mqTRz/view?fbclid=IwAR36uGD575BIxHxZKdy7LmaixHZqAnEkjojmOEYP0qmlT1cwm7wIkB2IM38

... but hopefully you can view it (ignore that the mag adapter on the top is not a Glock style).

In the end I got rid of my one, which I used with an AAP-01, as it was just so bloody unreliable with the spring always failing.

Edited by Fatboy40

11 minutes ago, Fatboy40 said:

I can't remember if this is mine or someone else's Google Drive...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15npk1PM_xZuPK7iq8uv-6dGuvi2mqTRz/view?fbclid=IwAR36uGD575BIxHxZKdy7LmaixHZqAnEkjojmOEYP0qmlT1cwm7wIkB2IM38

... but hopefully you can view it (ignore that the mag adapter on the top is not a Glock style).

In the end I got rid of my one, which I used with an AAP-01, as it was just so bloody unreliable with the spring always failing.

Thank you for the reply mate and the link, it does work! 

I've only just bought it (second hand) and it will fire 2-3 max shots then just stops feeding. Is this what you say the spring?

Cheers again

It does sound like the spring to me unfortunately.

You disassemble the spring mechanism to try and re-tension it, and it can also come lose in the centre so there's only enough tension for a few shots. They produce a replacement spring mechanism, I bought a few of them but they're so hard to buy, however they always ended up failing again.

If you want to try and use a pistol as a primary weapon HPA and an M4 / MP5 magazine adapter is the only reliable solution.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.