GBB - WE P99 + WE GK26C

RichieRich

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good Evening

I'm looking to post a classified ad for the following, but i'm not sure how much these are worth, nor do i want to advertise them at silly money and break the rules.  Hoping someone could tell me what they are realistically worth?
These have never been skirmished, never used in the rain, and in all honesty, probably had maybe 150 rounds through each of them. Bought on a whim during the first covid lockdown, to plink at paper targets in the garden, as i couldn't use my airguns at the time (ranges closed and airguns too loud and unsafe for plinking in the garden).  They've then sat in a case for the last 3 years unused. 

These were purchased new online, and the slides were painted by the retailer (i don't hold a UKARA registration).

WE P99 God of War GBB
Excellent condition, unmarked, functions/cycles perfectly (including the decock button). Metal Top-slide
This has had a 6.01mm barrel upgrade fitted.
Comes with 2x WE 22rd magazines (both leak free)

WE GK26C Gen 3 GBB

Excellent condition, couple of tiny missing paint marks on the slide, top of barrel minor marks from slide, functions/cycles perfectly (including the semi/full selector). Metal Top-slide
Comes with 2x WE 15rd magazines (1 leak free, the other loses pressure if left for 2 or more weeks), and WE 50rd magazine (leak free) with extended pistol grip cover.

What price should i ask for these?

I have photographed these with name and date on paper to show these are genuine, but will not answer any PM's  asking about sales until i have listed them in the classified section as per rules.

Thanks for your help

2024-05-05 20.59.54.jpg

2024-05-05 21.02.44.jpg

2024-05-05 21.03.16.jpg

2024-05-05 21.03.23.jpg

Generally 60-70% of the new price. Maybe less as they're two toned.

Ive no idea but welcome to the forum and well done, and thank you, for following the rules. 👍😁

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.