How to disable the recoil of a Tokyo Marui 416 or any NGRS M4 (a guide)

Ranger

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys,

I really lik TM's NGRS AEG's for their accuracy and build quality, but I am really not a big fan of the lucklaster recoil. Hence I did a lot of research online on how to disable the recoil but no luck. So I decided to do it myself and it is surprisingly easy and I thought I share the method with you! By disabling the recoil you get a much more effcient and quieter AEG with much better durability. People will say what's the point of removing the main selling point of the AEG, but this thread is just offering people a choice should they decided to go recoiless! 

First of all, remove the stock

Secondly, buy a 3 pins spanner from Eagle 6 (link here https://eagle6.co.uk/product/laylax-buffer-tube-opener-tool-for-marui-hk416d) , or do what I did, use JB weld to make a 3 pins spanner using 3 bolt (and save yourself 30 quid). 

Thirdly, open the end cap of the stock tube by using the 3 pin spanner turning anti-clockwise.

Finally, remove the recoil weight and the spring behind it, put the spring to the front of the recoil weight and insert the recoil weight with the spring in front back to the stock tube. Close and fasten the end cap. Job done! 

Result, faster cycle time, less wear and tear and quiet AEG. I am very happy!

All the best boys.  

IMG_20240122_201443_resized_20240122_081659321.jpg

IMG_20240122_201248_resized_20240122_081659510.jpg

IMG_20240122_201555_resized_20240122_081658955.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.