Tti tp22 experiences?

Schnitz

Just wondering if anyone has been using this pistol and if they have any feedback? Never been a huge fan of the aap01 but I am a cqb player that exclusively uses pistols so I've been eyeing up the tp22. I can't seem to find much real feedback about it online 

Thank you 😁

I have one, with a fair few modifications. It’s a great RIF and performs brilliantly,plus it uses Glock mags.

biggest pain is there is no holster that works with the mod slide mounted RMR

I have held it and fiddled it.
The slide is zinc alu alloy, same for internals. Imagine it as a regular Glock with slide cut on top. It's fine competeing with other Glocks, can't really compete with AAP01 regarding slide weight.
Recoil and ROF are nothing special.

Love it! Fixed barrel, TDC hop up easily adjustable, and rmr mount on fixed platform. Been using it in couple of games and performance wise it is similar to AAP-01.

If you on the budget get aap-01 if you like replica of existing real steel and prefer the slide blowback get TP22. 

I find the look of "Beretta and Glock baby" more over AAP-01 but it is personal opinion. 

One thing I noticed is that the TP22 likes heavy BBs - outside the UK they use 0.36 as preferred. I been using 0.32 and they are hopping well but lots of CQB sites in UK now limits the BB weight to 0.25g

Additionally you may find the attached diagram useful. It is showing which parts of TP22 are compatible with which platform for replacements (credits to TTI themselves for providing this). 

img_1_1686124324653.jpg