Small Clearance

Sol8130

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Having a clearance of some kit that hasn’t seen use in a few years now. All seems to function well enough. Hoping to get an idea of RIF costs since it’s been a while since I’ve made any similar purchases. I’d rather avoid junking stuff so had hoped to get them to someone here for a fair price.

Need to do my research on P&P costs but also happy to accept DM offers if anyone wants something.

I’ve got a bunch of oddball mags, scopes and other gear but figure it’s all pretty low value and would probably toss in with the RIFs as freebies. 

Main List:

-TM M4

-TM P90 *missing silencer

-TM Colt .357

-G&G G2010 (F2000 Replica) *missing stock butt-plate

IMG_1355.jpeg

IMG_1356.jpeg

IMG_1357.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

IMG_1359.jpeg

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

For Postage and packing, the only  postal carrier that will ship RIFs knowingly for a private seller is Parcelforce via the 48hour service. Been a while since I've shipped one but its around £10 give or take a bit of change for anything upto 10kg. 

Can't help with the exact valuation of the RIFs though. Usual pricing for a working RIF is around 60% of retail price. Maybe more if its a collectors item. There are a few sites/traders that will buy RIFs like Action Hobbies or Stack Up Airsoft. They're like the CEX of airsoft I guess.

All the best. 

Edited by OTH21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.