A bizarre malfunction in WE M712

Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The change lever pin broke in two after I used it for about 5 days. The whole trigger block is currently out of service.I've always wondered how something like this can break without force. Maybe zinc alloys become brittle in the winter? It reminds me that some of AEG's poor-quality zinc alloy boxes can be broken like dry bread in the cold days.

I have already sent an email to the after-sales service, I just hope it can be resolved quickly.
WE's products have always been this way or have I just  unlucky?
d802c329996a94dbe6f643ee987f2de.thumb.jpg.07e8f902cdd1e40c47fe1dc5c40145c3.jpg

Edited by Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

On 07/11/2023 at 18:52, hunter511 said:

Have you talked to where you bought it from? 5 days use is a pisstake. On the other hand since you've disassembled it you may struggleto get a refund. 

That said nice to see WE are still maintaining their high quality standards.

I didn't know there was such a thing. Ah,There will be no after-sales service if the goods are taken apart
No wonder I haven't heard back in a week. I know the problem. I just need the right pin.
I bought it on surplus store UK. Their website has a special after-sales service mailbox

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.