Krytac maxim 9 co2 magazine problems

Sphinx

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, 

I've owned my krytac maxim 9 pistol for about 6/7months from new. Been working absolutely perfectly, however the valves on the back of the co2 mags have started leaking. At £50 a magazine I expect something a little better, anyway I tried different things to try and sort this but decided to just replace the valve in all mags. Bought krytac maxim 9 valves from land warrior. They looked slightly different at the ends but installed anyway,the co2 must be too higher pressure to activate. I can't even push the valve in let alone the hammer on the pistol making it work. I contacted land warrior with no reply. The valves just say 'krytac maxim 9 magazine valves' I'm thinking these are for the green gas magazines only. 

Does anyone know what type of system krytac use so I can replace the valve's with kwa/kjc or whatever they use. Any help will be appreciated. 

CO2 is known to be extremely dry which means your o rings are not gonna be lubed at all compared to green gas. I'd assume your o rings are completely dried out since they never had any kind of lubrication.

Edited by Krisz

All lubed up the day I got them. Not actually sure what is causing the leak but I lubed them up then took them out and tried again only a few days ago. 

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

All lubed up the day I got them. Not actually sure what is causing the leak but I lubed them up then took them out and tried again only a few days ago. 

Oh that's rubbish. You could still hunt some o rings from ebay and try it with brand new ones.

Just ordered some nitrile Orings, they don't dry out like regular ones. 

Thanks for your help. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.