Surgery time!

MDC

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right then, today’s the day to de-tune “Faith”. She’s shooting 370 with.20g at the moment, so I’ve got to open her up and change the spring. I will update you with the results.

IMG_6204.jpeg

IMG_6203.jpeg

IMG_6210.jpeg

IMG_6211.jpeg

IMG_6212.jpeg

IMG_6213.jpeg

One hour later after removing the Madbull spring and  fitting an XT100 spring, chrono’d it and it’s bang on the money at 348/349 with.20g. Very happy indeed.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

One hour later after removing the Madbull spring and  fitting an XT100 spring, chrono’d it and it’s bang on the money at 348/349 with.20g. Very happy indeed.

nice 1, might be worth putting a few mags through it to bed the spring in more as chronos can vary quite a bit.

I've had mine firing at 345 at home and 360 on a site chrono on a .20

43 minutes ago, strykerles said:

nice 1, might be worth putting a few mags through it to bed the spring in more as chronos can vary quite a bit.

I've had mine firing at 345 at home and 360 on a site chrono on a .20

Will do, thanks for the tip off .👍🏻

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.