LCT AK

OTH21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, looking for a price guide on my LCT AKMS

Stock internals, black polymer pistol grip, wood handguard set (some marks/bb ding) shoots about 290 fps on .25s.

I have swapped gearboxes on this and put my upgraded gear box back into my other AK. This is just a stock LCT gearbox and internals without a quick change spring system.

On reassembly I did have an issue which I asked for feedback here: 

however, without further tinkering and a mid caps worth of bbs through it today the issue 'resolved' to just staying in semi when going back up to automatic fire. 

Auto, works when going down from safe. 

Other than that one of the cables going into the battery connector can be a bit loose. Recommend wire to Deans. 

Solid RIF, and sturdy folding stock. 

Would I be mental asking for £225 before post and fees?

Ideally I'd like to keep the handguards in which case I'd be looking for £200 before post and fees for a 'bare' RIF.

Any of that sound reasonable. Only reason for sale is I'm looking to diversify away from just AKs. 

For some reason my forum posts are limited in file size, so I can't attach a pic of the RIF

Edited by OTH21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.