Double bell (i know!) m92 and WE m92 mag compatability....

Egon_247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello gas buddies. 

I bought a double bell M92 for my first side arm when i first started 'softing. Over time, its been left to the side as i've moved to a mk23 and all its joys.

So i thought i'd resurrect the M92 as it kicks like a mule.

However...the mag is gas tight. no leaks. But it fires about 10 shots then runs out of gas. 

I have a new fill valve and gas router on its way, just in case its not filling or its venting tween the mag and nozzle but i'd like to try a WE mag and see if it fits.

I imagine, being TM clones, that they might....that way i could have more than one... :)

Ive looked for spare mags but they're pretty much non existent unless you live in Malaysia or china...

21 minutes ago, Ronin0033 said:

I had a Double Bell Glock that was 100% TM compatible, so I would think(!) that their M92 was too… 

Awesome news. Thank you. I'll order one and see....👍

You know, sometimes life if just odd.

While clearing up all my stuff I found one of those AliExpress gas bottle hpa type things that I'd bought and could never get to work properly....

So I had a play and managed to get it working on my magazine!

Lobbing 0.28's at 0.7 joules. Loool. 😂

• 1 month later...

So i found the main difference between TM/KJW and WE M9 mags was that the gas router on the WE are flat whereas the other two are curved so it isn't able to form a proper seal with the nozzle. Replacing the router with a TM spec one is also quite finicky so I have yet to get the WE to work in my kjw.

Something to bear in mind if your double bell is 1:1 with TM.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.