Nozzle on mws

asheppard

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Congratulation on the purchase!

That isn't the nozzle, it is the end stop of the nozzle return spring. Top one looks like the regular TM one, bottom threaded one....not sure. They both do the same job.

Any difference in performance (FPS, etc...) will be to do with the plastic nozzle at the front of the bolt and the little valve & spring inside it (look into the hole in the underside of the nozzle)

One used it once. I’m using a Hpa tap for it. The first one is full metal and heavy and looks like it’s an adjustable valve in it as it’s got a arrow with high and low written on it 

2 hours ago, SSPKali said:

Congratulation on the purchase!

That isn't the nozzle, it is the end stop of the nozzle return spring. Top one looks like the regular TM one, bottom threaded one....not sure. They both do the same job.

Any difference in performance (FPS, etc...) will be to do with the plastic nozzle at the front of the bolt and the little valve & spring inside it (look into the hole in the underside of the nozzle)

One used it once. I’m using a Hpa tap for it. The first one is full metal and heavy and looks like it’s an adjustable valve in it as it’s got a arrow with high and low written on it 

On 19/07/2023 at 21:20, asheppard said:

One used it once. I’m using a Hpa tap for it. The first one is full metal and heavy and looks like it’s an adjustable valve in it as it’s got a arrow with high and low written on it 

One used it once. I’m using a Hpa tap for it. The first one is full metal and heavy and looks like it’s an adjustable valve in it as it’s got a arrow with high and low written on it 

Sounds like an Angry Gun adjustable nozzle / valve. Is it a dark grey plastic? 
Probably not needed on an HPA set up as you can adjust the power on the regulator? 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.