Cybergun. 1911 Magazine. Part number 185150 Stainless HELP PLEASE....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys.

I bought a new Cybergun 1911 Rail Gun about 5 years ago, (At 69 yrs old, I don't skirmish, I just bought it to display and have the odd plink about in the garage) I have only used it twice, and its only had 3 magazines put through it, so yesterday i decided to have a play,  put the CO2 cartridge into it, screwed up the tension screw with my hexi key and all the gas just came out of the top of the magazine,  try'd putting another CO2 into it and screwing up the Tension Key with it is the pistol, it did the same thing, so i squirted it with silicone spray inside the top of the mag and l left it overnight, repeated the same exercise this morning and with the same results, so i have 2 questions please. 1) Is there a fix for this problem, if so what is it ? 2) I have looked for another Mag, but cannot find one, also i presume they are expensive now. Any help gratefully received.

Thanks all.

DSC_3224.JPG

The O ring in the base of the CO2 valve (the one in the back of the magazine) has failed.  You will need to unscrew the valve, get the O ring out, which is easier said than done, and replace it.  The O ring is 8mm O/D x 6mm I/D.  If you message me your address I can send you some.

You can get mag maintenance kits here: https://www.gearofwar.co.uk/product/kwc-repair-kit-co2-1911-magazine/

If you want new mags, look for the KWC 18 round ones; they are the OEM for the Cybergun M1911.

Edited by Colin Allen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.