GHK Glock 17 Co2 Conversion Kit

novioman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Purchased the Samoon Co2 Kit for the GHK Glock, while they include a few steel parts that aren’t steel in the pistol originally which seem of reasonable quality, the Co2 mag is awful and the Co2 ( Supposedly ) nozzle broke after 3 capsules. 
To be fair it was great shooting it with Co2 for the very limited time I could, but for what is a very expensive kit, especially with posting and charges, my advice, DON’T. 

I have been in touch with them, not helpful. To be honest I wouldn’t want replacements. The parts are of poor quality.

I am pursuing them at the moment through PayPal.

Pictures of the supposedly Co2 reinforced nozzle. I don’t know if it’s the way the GHK is made internally that has added to the problem, but it has been perfectly fine running on green gas in the past. 
The broken edge of the nozzle also damaged the gas router on the mag. 
The mag also has a valve that sticks closed and is so tightly screwed in that even the tech at Firesupport couldn’t remove it.  See the video below from Samoon, so they know it’s a problem.

4BC7E7A9-627E-4026-8886-1B7589E6F53C.jpeg

961BF4FC-33E8-46C9-BA62-84715BBBB50C.jpeg

656058E7-5CB5-4981-8D23-791643331BDB.jpeg

Just seen that Umarex are now doing a Co2 magazine for the GHK Glock’s. No mention of any upgrades needed to use it though. Wonder what GHK think when they recommend the pistol is run at 150 psi.

F688AB2F-E41D-4E1F-BD9C-4A4186B39739.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.