ASG M15 Handguard

Caldee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi first post here, 

Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any handguards that are compatible with the ASG ARMALITE M15? I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find anything. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers 

31 minutes ago, Caldee said:

Hi first post here, 

Was wondering if anyone knows if there are any handguards that are compatible with the ASG ARMALITE M15? I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find anything. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers 

Firstly - welcome.

ASG do not produce the M15 series themselves  - they have various OEM manufacturers including Cyma, G&P, Classic Army and Lonex

It's unlikely you will find something that will bolt-up onto the existing barrel nut, so you will have to remove it and replace with the one supplied with the rail of your choice.

For the most part the barrel threads are 'standard' - however this is airsoft so expect outliers and shitty tolerances.

Amazon sell various rails (now that Aliexpress have had a recent crackdown on Airsoft stuff) in keymod and M-lok varieties. They should - in theory - fit without too much trouble, just add a bit of grease on the threads to prevent galling and seizing.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Firstly - welcome.

ASG do not produce the M15 series themselves  - they have various OEM manufacturers including Cyma, G&P, Classic Army and Lonex

It's unlikely you will find something that will bolt-up onto the existing barrel nut, so you will have to remove it and replace with the one supplied with the rail of your choice.

For the most part the barrel threads are 'standard' - however this is airsoft so expect outliers and shitty tolerances.

Amazon sell various rails (now that Aliexpress have had a recent crackdown on Airsoft stuff) in keymod and M-lok varieties. They should - in theory - fit without too much trouble, just add a bit of grease on the threads to prevent galling and seizing.

Thanks for the reply, the issue I have is the pin from the dust cover that reveals the hop up unit slides into the handguard that is currently on, but I can’t seem to find one that would allow this to happen. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.