Bear Paw SVU GBB Package

Killer Adam

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just curious to see what my Bear Paw SVU could sell for (Aluminium receiver, Steel barrel and muzzle device).
Has the following: 7 gas tight mags with 4 double mag pouches in digital flora pattern, Orga magnus wide-bore barrel with autobot 60 deg bucking, fitted NPAS and 3D printed speed loader. Original inner barrel / bucking, rocket valve, and original Aluminium outer barrel and muzzle device included. Original box with manual.
The scope is a real steel PSO-01 which has the IR detector switch for NVG compatibility and to detect opposing snipers IR illuminator. The range finder goes down to 1000 metre instead of the usual 400 metre commonly found in the 1M2 models. Original turret protectors, original rubber eye piece, and a 3.5v to 1.5v LED converter (Illumination now works perfectly and runs on AA batteries).

*Due to this not being a sales post, I have an older picture of the package with my Discord username.

20210919_133432.jpg

20210915_215458.jpg

• 8 months later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.