WE G17 not feeding bb's correctly.

snorfs_12

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have this problem where when i try to load my glock with bb's it's like the loading nozzle doesn't push the bb into the pipe correctly, so it gets stuck kind of in between the magazine and the pipe. This makes it so that I have to tilt the pistol a bit to roll the bb into the the pipe and then cock the slide back and forward to actually load the gun. And then obviously it won't fire the next round because the same thing happens with the next bb.

Before loading:

1.thumb.jpg.9f5370bc1cd20df47d59b45af8ff93cd.jpg

After loading:

2.thumb.jpg.d30f30013ee98cbe321a3cfef3d5cc32.jpg3.thumb.jpg.62a546512b005e462d0231d37dc8cc2f.jpg4.thumb.jpg.74a80591b244538f9f16173677c0e652.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I would really appreciate a tip on how to fix it or something like that.

In picture 2 the slide isnt all the way forward so something is catching. Have you had it apart ? have you lubed the slide ?  If you rack the slide without the mag in does the slide return fully forward ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.