Umarex 416A5 magazines

Davet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, first post, after advice/suggestions please folks.

Got an Umarex HK 416A5 (the full size, not Sportsline) and looking to expand number of mags I have beyond the hi-cap that came with it. Ideally I’m after adjustable lo/mid, lo or mid cap mags. Not bothered whether polymer or steel type.

I picked up a Nuprol N Mag adjustable to try out. It fits but is very loose - a little bit of wiggling and it drops out.

Any suggestions for mags that might fit the bill and be a more secure fit?

Thanks…

Edited by Davet

I find that most mags are a little wobbly. I have use both the PTS EPM as well as the EPM1. Both wobble but are secure and work well.

The krytac mid caps are very snug and have a nice window that show when you are low.

Lonex polymer mid caps are similar to the epm mags but less wobble.

On 11/11/2022 at 12:31, WarriorTed said:

I find that most mags are a little wobbly. I have use both the PTS EPM as well as the EPM1. Both wobble but are secure and work well.

The krytac mid caps are very snug and have a nice window that show when you are low.

Lonex polymer mid caps are similar to the epm mags but less wobble.

Fab, thanks 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.